Midwest Technical Sales Representative (Full Time)- RITA Corporation (9/18/19)
850 S. Route 31 Crystal Lake, IL 60014
· 3-5 years of sales experience preferred
· Chemistry/cosmetic education or background required
· Minimum 75% traveling / 25% office
· Develop and maintain sales of designated key accounts within the assigned region. This involves contacting purchasing, R&D, QC/QA, company officers, and anyone else within each key account that is ultimately responsible for placing orders.
· Determines the chemicals of interest to RITA used at each company contacted. Discusses on each call as many of the customer’s chemical requirements as is feasible and endeavors to at least mention the other RITA products used that are not discussed in detail to make sure the buyer knows what products are available from RITA. The Sales Representative should also determine the customer’s problems and use their consultative sales skills to apply the appropriate products/solutions to the problem.
· The Sales Representative is responsible for investigating and assisting in customer complaints in a timely fashion.
· It is the Sales Representative’s responsibility to stay up to date on each customer’s performance and ordering history.
· The Sales Representative must stay informed on the chemical industry, the businesses in his/her territory and their line of products.
· Attends all sales meetings and trade shows as indicated by management.
· Relays information regarding competitive activity involving issues such as pricing and new promotions for products. Whenever possible, competitive pricing should be verified by seeing invoices, letters, or competitive quotes.
· Prepares regular call reports stating any changes in customer activity. Also responsible for preparing monthly itineraries, technical service requests, and weekly expense reports.
· Responsible for budgeting and forecasting for all major products sold within their regions. Work closely with purchasing to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained at their distribution centers to best service their existing customers.
· Responsible for managing all expenses within his region to maximize profitability of their individual P&L.
· To survey the market thoroughly to foresee any potential or actual obstacles and to find new sales opportunities.
· Influence and direct outside intermediaries of international affiliates (principles) who work with both the company and its customers.
· Behave in such a way that an efficient, business like image of the company is presented.
Please send resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
R&D Formulation Chemist - KDC Columbus (6/3/19)
KDC One is a large network of contract manufacturing sites throughout North America and Canada. The Columbus, OH site is currently looking for an R&D formulation chemist with 8+ years’ experience in personal care formulation and product development. Experience with rinse off cleansing systems is strongly preferred.
For the full job description and to apply please follow the link below. Any questions can be sent to Cassandra Patterson @ email@example.com
Account Manager, Care (11/16/18)
REPORTS TO: Segment Manager, Care
DEPARTMENT: RCNA Central (TH Hilson)
Contact: Gerren Bray, MS
Human Resources Business Partner & Recruiting Manager
Apply for Account Manager- Personal Care Ingredients using the link below:
Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist (10/10/18)
Malibu Wellness, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
Malibu Wellness, Inc. is a 30+ year old company that manufactures hair, skin and other personal care products. The Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist is a new position in our company. This position will assist the Compliance & Regulatory Manager in all areas of research, compliance, product quality, production efficiency, laboratory processes and export documentation for various countries. This position will ensure that the operations are following the cGMP standards and also help create new standard operating procedures (SOPs) across all departments in the company to develop greater reliability and simplicity.
This position has a significant opportunity to advance in the company over the coming years. This person will become an expert in all aspects of the Operations of our company including, but not limited to procedures and techniques involved in formulations, filling and packaging.
* Team up with the research scientists in all research & development activities such formulating new products, enhancing performance of existing products, perform product testing such as stability, pH, density, viscosity etc.
* Assists the Compliance & Regulatory Manager to develop and maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
* Ensure compliance with US Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, and all its cGMP elements related to facilities, utilities, warehousing, production, testing, documentation, training, reports and records.
* Review and approve quality systems documentation in multiple technical areas, including SOPs, batch records, protocols, forms, checklists, etc.
* Provide ongoing support for the manufacturing of cosmetics and over the counter drug products.
* Maintain quality systems activities such as metrics, documentation management, risk assessment, calibration laboratory equipment etc.
* Prepare quality related regulatory documents to support validation and commercial production.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implement effective Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) to address operational and laboratory issues and investigations.
* Facilitate formulation testing by contract labs.
* Assist with supplier qualifications and internal and external audits.
* Must be able to manage heavy workload and aggressive timelines, prioritize and work under pressure.
* Perform duties in accordance with established company procedures and policies; perform other duties as assigned.
* Interview staff to learn processes and write SOPs for future reference.
* Monitor and work with Compliance & Regulatory Manager to coordinate activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities.
* Develop and maintain an effective compliance communication program for the organization, promoting awareness of SOPs along with both new and existing compliance issues plus related policies and procedures.
* Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
* Works with the Operations/Human Resources Manager to develop an effective compliance training program for new and existing employees.
* Perform other requested tasks.
Education / Experience / License and Certifications
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science required.
Additional Skills / Requirements:
* Experience in formulating products.
* English, grammar and clear writing skills.
* Work experience in an organization demonstrating dependability, motivation and self-driven.
* Ability to interface with Senior Level Executives during client meetings / presentations.
* Ability to work and manage within a team environment effectively and create a relationship that is mutually respectful.
* Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintains confidential information.
* Ability to organize and prioritize actions to help meet plant objectives and long-term vision of the Company.
* Ability to teach, lead and develop others.
* Strong computer skills in database management and documentation preparation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other must be able to learn additional software as required).
Resumes and covers letters should be emailed to Henry Owegi email address firstname.lastname@example.org.