R&D Formulation Chemist - KDC Columbus (6/3/19)
KDC One is a large network of contract manufacturing sites throughout North America and Canada. The Columbus, OH site is currently looking for an R&D formulation chemist with 8+ years’ experience in personal care formulation and product development. Experience with rinse off cleansing systems is strongly preferred.
For the full job description and to apply please follow the link below. Any questions can be sent to Cassandra Patterson @ email@example.com
Account Manager, Care (11/16/18)
REPORTS TO: Segment Manager, Care
DEPARTMENT: RCNA Central (TH Hilson)
Contact: Gerren Bray, MS
Human Resources Business Partner & Recruiting Manager
Apply for Account Manager- Personal Care Ingredients using the link below:
Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist (10/10/18)
Malibu Wellness, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
Malibu Wellness, Inc. is a 30+ year old company that manufactures hair, skin and other personal care products. The Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist is a new position in our company. This position will assist the Compliance & Regulatory Manager in all areas of research, compliance, product quality, production efficiency, laboratory processes and export documentation for various countries. This position will ensure that the operations are following the cGMP standards and also help create new standard operating procedures (SOPs) across all departments in the company to develop greater reliability and simplicity.
This position has a significant opportunity to advance in the company over the coming years. This person will become an expert in all aspects of the Operations of our company including, but not limited to procedures and techniques involved in formulations, filling and packaging.
* Team up with the research scientists in all research & development activities such formulating new products, enhancing performance of existing products, perform product testing such as stability, pH, density, viscosity etc.
* Assists the Compliance & Regulatory Manager to develop and maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
* Ensure compliance with US Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, and all its cGMP elements related to facilities, utilities, warehousing, production, testing, documentation, training, reports and records.
* Review and approve quality systems documentation in multiple technical areas, including SOPs, batch records, protocols, forms, checklists, etc.
* Provide ongoing support for the manufacturing of cosmetics and over the counter drug products.
* Maintain quality systems activities such as metrics, documentation management, risk assessment, calibration laboratory equipment etc.
* Prepare quality related regulatory documents to support validation and commercial production.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implement effective Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) to address operational and laboratory issues and investigations.
* Facilitate formulation testing by contract labs.
* Assist with supplier qualifications and internal and external audits.
* Must be able to manage heavy workload and aggressive timelines, prioritize and work under pressure.
* Perform duties in accordance with established company procedures and policies; perform other duties as assigned.
* Interview staff to learn processes and write SOPs for future reference.
* Monitor and work with Compliance & Regulatory Manager to coordinate activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities.
* Develop and maintain an effective compliance communication program for the organization, promoting awareness of SOPs along with both new and existing compliance issues plus related policies and procedures.
* Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
* Works with the Operations/Human Resources Manager to develop an effective compliance training program for new and existing employees.
* Perform other requested tasks.
Education / Experience / License and Certifications
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science required.
Additional Skills / Requirements:
* Experience in formulating products.
* English, grammar and clear writing skills.
* Work experience in an organization demonstrating dependability, motivation and self-driven.
* Ability to interface with Senior Level Executives during client meetings / presentations.
* Ability to work and manage within a team environment effectively and create a relationship that is mutually respectful.
* Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintains confidential information.
* Ability to organize and prioritize actions to help meet plant objectives and long-term vision of the Company.
* Ability to teach, lead and develop others.
* Strong computer skills in database management and documentation preparation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other must be able to learn additional software as required).
Resumes and covers letters should be emailed to Henry Owegi email address firstname.lastname@example.org.