Account Manager, Care (11/16/18)
REPORTS TO: Segment Manager, Care
DEPARTMENT: RCNA Central (TH Hilson)
Contact: Gerren Bray, MS
Human Resources Business Partner & Recruiting Manager
Apply for Account Manager- Personal Care Ingredients using the link below:
Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist (10/10/18)
Malibu Wellness, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
Malibu Wellness, Inc. is a 30+ year old company that manufactures hair, skin and other personal care products. The Cosmetic Chemist & Quality Assurance Specialist is a new position in our company. This position will assist the Compliance & Regulatory Manager in all areas of research, compliance, product quality, production efficiency, laboratory processes and export documentation for various countries. This position will ensure that the operations are following the cGMP standards and also help create new standard operating procedures (SOPs) across all departments in the company to develop greater reliability and simplicity.
This position has a significant opportunity to advance in the company over the coming years. This person will become an expert in all aspects of the Operations of our company including, but not limited to procedures and techniques involved in formulations, filling and packaging.
* Team up with the research scientists in all research & development activities such formulating new products, enhancing performance of existing products, perform product testing such as stability, pH, density, viscosity etc.
* Assists the Compliance & Regulatory Manager to develop and maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
* Ensure compliance with US Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, and all its cGMP elements related to facilities, utilities, warehousing, production, testing, documentation, training, reports and records.
* Review and approve quality systems documentation in multiple technical areas, including SOPs, batch records, protocols, forms, checklists, etc.
* Provide ongoing support for the manufacturing of cosmetics and over the counter drug products.
* Maintain quality systems activities such as metrics, documentation management, risk assessment, calibration laboratory equipment etc.
* Prepare quality related regulatory documents to support validation and commercial production.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implement effective Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) to address operational and laboratory issues and investigations.
* Facilitate formulation testing by contract labs.
* Assist with supplier qualifications and internal and external audits.
* Must be able to manage heavy workload and aggressive timelines, prioritize and work under pressure.
* Perform duties in accordance with established company procedures and policies; perform other duties as assigned.
* Interview staff to learn processes and write SOPs for future reference.
* Monitor and work with Compliance & Regulatory Manager to coordinate activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities.
* Develop and maintain an effective compliance communication program for the organization, promoting awareness of SOPs along with both new and existing compliance issues plus related policies and procedures.
* Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
* Works with the Operations/Human Resources Manager to develop an effective compliance training program for new and existing employees.
* Perform other requested tasks.
Education / Experience / License and Certifications
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science required.
Additional Skills / Requirements:
* Experience in formulating products.
* English, grammar and clear writing skills.
* Work experience in an organization demonstrating dependability, motivation and self-driven.
* Ability to interface with Senior Level Executives during client meetings / presentations.
* Ability to work and manage within a team environment effectively and create a relationship that is mutually respectful.
* Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintains confidential information.
* Ability to organize and prioritize actions to help meet plant objectives and long-term vision of the Company.
* Ability to teach, lead and develop others.
* Strong computer skills in database management and documentation preparation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other must be able to learn additional software as required).
Resumes and covers letters should be emailed to Henry Owegi email address email@example.com.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist, KDC Columbus (9/5/18)
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides regulatory support both domestically and internationally (US, Canada, EU & other regions) and ensures policies, procedures, and processes are in compliance with all applicable regulated requirements. This position works closely with customers and internal departments to prepare and maintain regulatory submissions for new products, product changes, as required to ensure continued compliance, and timely approval for market release of products. KDC Columbus Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Technical Specialist (Cosmetics), Sun Chemical Corporation (8/16/18)As a key member of the cosmetic team, the candidate will technically liaise with field sales people, the technical manager Cosmetics for North America, Canada & South America and Sun’s cosmetic application lab in Belgium to provide technical support in North America.Works under independent and self-guidance in performing advanced physical and/or chemical testing. Organizes results for interpretation for both product suitability and applicability. Prepares samples for shipment, maintains lab safety, organization, equipment and cleanliness, orders and stocks lab supplies and completes ISO requirements.The Job provides a strong technical focal point for existing and potential customers and distributors by relying on personal and Sun Chemical skills in giving them confidence and delivering technical service.Besides the technical service, this job holder should also form strong links with the technical functions of other Sun Chemical sites, key people at production sites, product management and other appropriate industry, academic and research institutions.· To provide Technical Assistance that exhibit Sun Chemical technical capabilities and product offerings.· To assist Cosmetic sales people, technical Managers with customers technical issues. Area includes North America, Canada and South America & overseas if requested by technical manager to support global account.· To organize and deliver Training programs for Cosmetic distributors, agents and customers.· To provide technical expertise in relation to quality issues, color specifications and cosmetic formulations and provide resolution of complaints.Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. Minimum 3 years’ experience in laboratory testing or related technical experience. Experience with decorative and/or skin care cosmetic formulation skills is required. Hands on laboratory technical abilities and chemical handling. Able to read and follow written test procedures. Proficient in Microsoft Office and color computer operation. General knowledge of experimental design use or studies with analysis capabilities. Excellent technical communication. SAP trained. Official trainer of pertinent lab equipment.All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.Interested candidates should send their resume to Debra.Caproni@sunchemical.com
Director of Clinical Studies (7/19/18)North Cliff Consultants, Inc., a consumer product testing company, is looking for a candidate with a strong science research background for the position of Director of Clinical Studies. The position entails overall responsibility for the non-pharmaceutical clinical research studies conducted at North Cliff Consultants for cosmetic, personal care and other consumer goods companies.The Director’s responsibilities include development of strong relationships with clients, assuring study protocols meet client objectives, and delivery of accurate results in a timely manner. Leading a team of dedicated study managers, coordinators and technicians, the Director develops study budgets and manages costs, oversees study execution, and presents results in a written report. This person acts as Principal Investigator for research studies in compliance with government regulations, including submission of protocols to IRBs for review and assurance that all study personnel are appropriately trained and qualified. In addition, the Director is a member of the Senior Management Team, with responsibilities for the overall direction of the company.Applicants must have graduate level education, or a Bachelor’s degree with highly relevant experience. Academic and/or industry experience in areas of clinical research, cosmetic science, nursing or other health-related fields are preferred. Skills required for a successful candidate include demonstrated leadership, strong communication skills and evidence of problem solving abilities.North Cliff Consultants offers competitive wage and benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.Interested candidates should send their resume to Paul McOsker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Representative (7/5/18)
NK CHEMICALS USA, INC. (West Chester, Ohio)
Sales Representative – Position available for self-motivated individual to cover the Midwest territory. Must have minimum 5 years sales experience selling in the Personal Care Industry.
Product line includes Lanolin and Lanolin Derivatives, Various Oils, New Preservatives, and Alkyl Polyglucosides.
Company is continuing to expand product line and upward growth potential is unlimited. Please send your resume to the attention of Joe Jendzio (email@example.com )
All information received will be confidential.